Friday, January 13, 2012

VOGUEknitting LIVE! Sneak Peek...

Here's a couple photos I snapped last night during the volunteer orientation.





I'm so excited for this weekend, except it's already been a crazy week!  Long days with lots to do, but it'll be fun.  It's going to be rough having 2 days in a row of subbing, rushing to the train station, and then going straight to the Hilton.  Last night I got really bad motion sickness coming home on the subway and train.  Not typical for me, but I think lack of food/stressing about getting there on time really got to me.  I already warned Beth, the coordinator, I'll probably be a bit late for my Friday shift because of the train.

Here's my schedule for the weekend:
Friday- Yarn Tasting 5-8
Saturday- Marketplace Doors 12-3, Debbie Bliss Lecture 3-4
Sunday- Door Monitoring 7:30-11:30

If you see me come say hi!  I look forward to meeting lots of great crafters, spending money (eek), and having a blast this weekend!  I'll take as many pictures as I can and give a recap next week :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails