Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shop Update

So I'm finally slowly updating my Etsy shop again.  So far I've added some items for the Chinese New Year:

A kimono inspired project bag

Year of the Dragon stitch markers

There's also some Swarovski bead stitch markers:

Under the Tuscan Sun stitch markers

Let it Snow stitch markers

I plan to add to the shop slowly, even though I have tons of stock made for it.  I like to spread the updates out a bit.

I went on a jewelry kick right around Christmas, resulting in a lot of stitch markers and jewelry.  I wish it wasn't so cold so I could get out to the screen house and stitch up more projects bags.  I have some NY Giants fabric to make Julia a project bag and, well, it's kinda perfect timing for that big football game everyone but me cares about.  Maybe I'll luck out and we'll have a warm Saturday, the only day I'll be home this week.  Or we might just get snow again and I'll have to play with my snowflake stitch markers :o)

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails