Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Groovin' Along


Earlier this month, the Fibre Company started a KAL in their Ravelry Forum for the Groove shawl in Knitty.  On the kickoff day they hosted a chat in the forum with none other than Stephen West.


It's a pretty fast knit, and before I knew it I was picking out buttons!


I chose the plainer ones on the left.  I only used 5 buttons, when the pattern called for 7.





I really enjoyed this shawl.  It was a pretty mindless knit.  I love the kushiness of the yarn



I technically finished my shawl yesterday, but haven't been able to take pictures yet.  No time today though since I'll be busy working at the shop.*  Soon though!


*Um, I have to teach 4 10-year old girls how to knit today.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails