Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kayleigh's Krew

If you've been reading for a while, you may remember this post where I told everyone about Kayleigh, my friend's daughter who was born 14 weeks premature.  I'm very happy to say that Kayleigh and her mommy are doing very well these days.

A couple days ago Chelsea (mommy) invited me to join her March of Dimes team "Kayleigh's Krew."  Um, no brainer!  She's already almost halfway to her goal of $500 and I just set up my team page this morning.  I'm working to raise at least $100 for Kayleigh's Krew.  The money received from the Kayleigh Preemie Hat pattern sales will also be donated towards our goals.

I know times are tough for many, but any donation you are able to make would be much appreciated.  Little Kayleigh would likely not be here today had the money raised every year by March of Dimes not been there to help preemies.  Chelsea, Kayleigh, and all their family and friends are already so grateful for what others have donated to this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails