Monday, April 19, 2010

Etsy Shop Feature: Flux Productions

I wrote this post over a month ago and for some reason never posted it.  I'm posting it now, but beware that some of the shop items may no longer be listed there.  I still love this shop though so definitely give it a look over.


Remember a couple weeks ago I mentioned a booth at Brooklyn Flea that I loved but couldn't find the business card to?  Found it!  I think it was hiding in a bag of a knitting project, of course.

Flux Productions

Flux Productions is "a small company which emphasizes care and craft rather than mass production." (stolen off the Etsy page).  Like I said last time, these shirts are super soft.  The prints are so fun.  Click the images to be take to the Etsy listing!!




sheer smoke signal vneck

This is my favorite and what caught my eye at the booth.  I absolutely love the smoke print.

womens organic boatneck tree tee

gauze bamboo vneck

A sample of them men's shirts:

heather gray bicycle pedal shirt

I love this shirt. The print is so creative.

mens smoke signal slub v

Of course I have to show the smoke shirt in the men's version :o)

All of these products are made in Brooklyn, which I of course love.  Definitely go check out the full shop!


PS check out this business card (and please excuse my poor quality cell phone pics...really need a camera)


Front


Back
These cards are great!  Simple with a great logo.  And the back is so cute.  It's a simple road map over the bamboo plants print.  Unique and creative.  The cards themselves are printed on a thiiiick cardstock (plus) with nicely rounded edges (plus plus!).  Where can I get cards like these?  (says the girl who just got 250 cards in the mail and might get 500 more free...thank you Vistaprint.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails