Friday, April 9, 2010

Somewhere in this mess

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here!  The winner of the contest will be announced shortly...gotta assign each entry a number and hit up random.org.  Didn't realize how much work it is to organize entries when they're coming at me from all angles (note to self:  next time maybe not so many ways to enter...OY!).  Since coming back, I've actually been subbing, writing papers, studying for tests, and still need to apply for FASFA, summer financial aid and do my taxes.  Bahhhhh!  So crazy right now.  But I did lose 6.6 pounds in the 2 weeks I hadn't been to Weight Watchers during vacation!  Disney was lots of walking :o) Pictures soon I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Wonder if Disney would start a weight loss program based on your results? I'd have gained weight from all the theme park food. I love corn dogs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails