Friday, October 14, 2011

Phew

I finished a shawl!  But it's waiting to be blocked so no updates on it yet.

Shockingly, I've worked every day this week except Monday (which was a holiday anyway).  I subbed, babysat a sick kid, and worked at the yarn shop.  It was a busy week.

Today I came home to find this waiting at the door:


Apparently I graduated in August...?  I mean, I applied for graduation, but the procrastinator that I am, I never really followed up on it.  So when I never heard from Pace about it, I didn't really worry.  Sigh, this school never ceases to surprise me.  But at least it's all freakin done!

So now I have a B.S. in Ed, an M.S. in Ed, and no job.  Boo economy.

Ok happy note now.  No Abby pictures, but I did crochet a little football hat for her.  It's too small and looks like a yarmulke on her.  Her mommy swears it'll stretch and fit her but I'm not so convinced.  She may have to cut it in the back, but Abby will be wearing it for a photo shoot tomorrow!  Seriously, check out this lady's photography.  Adorable amazingness!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! I agree with boo on the economy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduating! A job will come eventually because...it has to, right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails