Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Green Day!

There is no school today for the district I sub in.  Really, who schedules a conference day for St. Patrick's Day??  But for me that means I get to be Irish for the day and go to the St. Patrick's Day Parade!  I've never been before so this should be exciting :o).  I'll try to take some pictures depending if I can even see anything.  The march goes up 5th Avenue starting in midtown and going uptown just after the Met.  If you want more info on the NYC parade click here.  Or you can watch it on NBC and look for me in the crowd!  Too bad I don't have a green jacket...or hat...or scarf...or gloves.  I might stand out a bit from the crowd haha.

Crochet Shamrocks- 001a


** Don't forget to enter the birthday giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails