Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Quick Update


The Boy's Surprise Scarf is (almost) finished! I'm all done with the knitting...now I just have to finish weaving in the ends (UGH!) and then block it. It curls up to about a third it's width so I can't wait for it to behave after blocking so I can see it all laid out. I feel like I barely used any of the sandy colored skein of yarn and the purple is almost gone! I think the leftover sandy colored yarn will be designated for a Who? Hat for me or maybe even for The Roomie. I probably won't have time to update again until after the holidays...the end of the semester is crazy for me! I have 2 presentations, a final, a final assignment, and a 6 page paper all due at various times between now and the 22nd. Aaaahhhh craziness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails