Here's what I'm using for the project:
|Madelinetosh Sock in Great South Babes|
|Madelinetosh Sock in Graphite|
|Madelinetosh Sock in Paper|
|Shibui Knits Sock in Midnight|
|Shibui Knits Sock in Ink|
I'm using my Chiaogoo US 6 needles for this project to get gauge. Typically, being a loose knitter, I have to go down at least one size needle. But I actually had to go up a needle size to get gauge. And, yes, I did gauge for this project. Mine is coming out a little denser feeling than another KAL participant who is using the TML it calls for, but I'm good with what I've got so far :o)
I actually accomplished this entirely from stash! Shocking, I know! The Ink Shibui came from a frogged pair of knee socks from about 3 years ago (1 UFO taken care of so far). The Paper madTOSH is leftovers from a Christmas present (and therefore not counting in using up 14 skeins of sock yarn stash- that has to be 100g skeins, but I am counting using up both those Shibui colors). Yay for working towards my 2014 goals!