Monday, April 30, 2012

It's that time of year again...

I won't be back to blogging for a bit, but I have to share that I'm walking for March of Dimes again this Sunday!  You may remember a couple years ago that my former co-worker's daughter was born 14 weeks early weighing less than 2 pound.  I have been raising money ever since for March of Dime (March for Babies in the US) for her team, Kayleigh's Krew.  I'm happy to report that Kayleigh is a very rambunctious almost 3 year old and has been growing into a beautiful little girl.

If you have anything to give, it would be much appreciated :o).  I'm very close to my goal so far and I hope to make it (not counting my own donation) this year and surpass last year's donations!

The following weekend, I'm also participating in a Knit-A-Thon at Village Knitter.  The proceeds from the Knit-A-Thon benefit YAI, local centers that help children and adults with disabilities.  You can use this link to donate to that cause as well.

Both causes are so worthwhile!  Thanks everyone in advance :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails