Monday, January 3, 2011

Losing my mind tonight.

First, let me just say, it's been a very long day.  Second, my brain shut down a few hours ago and refuses to restart.

I was just about to write a blog post about the two KALs I'm participating in.  Only I remembered linking Infinite Yarns to the blog already recently.  I actually had to go to my blog site and check back to see if I posted about the KALS.  I did.  Two days ago.

Sigh.

Anyway, here's some pictures of my Moodiness Socks since I can't seem to put any coherent thoughts together.

Project Status


Beginning of Sock #2

Ooopsies.  Can you spot the mistake?

A Looooooong Way to Go

Beginning the Pattern

My homemade chart...since the one in the pattern is literally ass backwards!

These were all taken early early this morning.  I've done two cable crossings already but more pictures will have to come later.

Also, in my tiredness, I made these typos:

triped = tried
battern = pattern

I'll explain the pictures more tomorrow. Maybe.  If my brain turns back on again.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see those socks all done. Are you doing two circulars for socks? I have yet to try them, I'm such a dpn girl.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails